Pages

Monday, July 19, 2004

Is it a beginning?

This is probably the first posting on this blog, the beginning. That was even the first sentence having the first letter which was 'T', and this is the second sentence (*STOP IT, will ya!*). Maybe the right thing to do before starting a blog is to set the objectives, so after contemplating, I've come up with several good reasons:
  • one more channel to publish myself (I really need to be published)
  • some place where I can put down my thoughts about the past, present and the future
  • link ups with bloggers out there
General theme of this blog place is personal thoughts, my past, my future, my stories, my passions: historic events, The Prophet, great statesmen, books, ladies, etc, etc. The storytelling will be mainly in English but maybe sometimes in Indonesian, just to have the right thoughts put down with mother tongue language. The bloginning is just a beginning, so there's gonna be much much more, you can bet on it!

No comments: